Professional multimedia technology at a reduced price!Hardly any other area has experienced such an interesting development in such a short period of time as has multimedia. While 15 years ago, pupils and students were just getting to know a new service called World Wide Web, today’s students are confronted with a flood of ever new products and features. It’s about discovering the latest trends, innovations and opportunities for our spare time, but also about acquiring sought-after skills for today’s job market at an early age.
MAGIX products are innovative solutions featuring professional products for video, music, graphic and web editing. Regular updates allow MAGIX to offer state-of-the-art products that always include the latest features and are sure to impress users with their speed and ease of use. They are therefore suitable for beginners as well as advanced users. Pupils and students are eligible to purchase MAGIX software at a reduced price.
Examples of use:
- Video basics: Learn about the art of video editing and post production.
- Video production: Record, cut and edit video footage, add effects and music and upload to YouTube.
- Sound design: Create songs using sound building blocks, virtual instruments and real studio effects.
- Digital audio editing: Professional editing, mixing and mastering of CDs/DVDs.
- Digital publishing: Produce podcasts and interviews. Learn the basics of audio editing, from recording to publishing.
- Multimedia web design: Design (X)HTML pages and web graphics (no programming knowledge required). Create Flash™ animations & 3D graphics and embed widgets.
- Photo editing: Extend your knowledge about digital photography, professional image editing and photo compositions. Learn how to use tools and effects.
- Job applications: Impress employers with sought-after multimedia skills.