Music Maker Jam – Music at your fingertipsRevitalize your music lessons! Music Maker Jam is a free app for Windows 8, iOS and Android which inspires students to actively explore the fundamentals of popular music through intuitive operation. With a fingertip you can combine various song elements on up to 8 tracks, adjust volume levels and save the results on tablets and smartphones. This app provides young people with a great platform for learning basic song structure and musical arrangement on devices they are familiar with.
Production instead of consumptionThe app includes five free styles (i.e. Hip Hop & Dance) and can be downloaded for free in the App Store, Windows and Google Play store. The 1000+ loops in a range of music styles can be freely combined with a fingertip, and thanks to their diverse sounds and adjustable tempo they offer complete creative freedom when producing your own songs.
It’s so easy and fun to learn how to use the app that even young children are able to get to grips with the basics of music in an playful way. Older students can create and mix more complex songs with several different parts.
- Various music styles with professionally produced loops
- Adjust tempo (BPM) and melody using the step sequencer
- Add effects to songs in realtime (filter)
- Mix the songs using the 8-track mixer
- Clear song structure thanks to the individual song parts
- Save your tracks and share with friends
- Combine different music styles using the loop selector
- Transfer projects from Windows 8 to MAGIX Music Maker 2014 for more detailed editing
Make music lessons exciting
- Discuss the typical features of various music genres and let your students use the app to mix different styles together.
- Set a homework assignment where students have to arrange their own songs and then compare results together in class.
- Use the 8-track mixer to adjust the volume of individual loops and analyze the influence it has on the whole song.
- Save the songs you create as audio files and use them for the soundtrack in your next film project.