MAGIX Movie Edit Touch — Flexible video editing on mobile devicesStart editing videos in your media lab and cut and finalize videos for school or college projects wherever you like! The free app Movie Edit Touch for Windows 8 and Android provides many features for editing videos and adding effects on your tablet or smartphone (only for Android).
Edit videos wherever you areRecord videos directly with your Android or Windows device, remove unwanted scenes, change the order of the clips and add transitions and background music.
Thanks to the simple touch operation it’s even possible for beginners and young students to get started editing videos right away. Students at all levels can learn the basics of video editing and compare their results with each other on devices they use every day.
Selected features of the free version:
- Edit your own footage from smartphones (only the Android version) and tablets
- Import videos, music and photos from your PC or memory cards
- Arrange and cut videos clips and add transitions
- Add background music
- Save/load projects
- Fullscreen mode
- Share videos online or export as a video file
- Transfer project to MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 for more detailed editing
Integrate in the classroom
- Have students perform research tasks while on field trips. Then using the app they can record their solutions and present their own videos to the class.
- Document class trips and excursions with your tablet and edit the videos on site.
- Easily record lectures and experiments with your Android and Windows 8 device and discuss the footage in class.
- Record play rehearsals or band performances and watch again to pinpoint areas of improvement.
- Create small teams of reporters to produce “behind the scenes” footage of school events.
- Save all of the videos you create and integrate them into your school’s website to display students’ work.