Modern multimedia technology for modern universities & colleges!Multimedia technologies have become such an essential part of today’s universities and colleges, it’s impossible to imagine them without. Multimedia technology is used to reinforce course material in lectures and seminars by providing practical examples, to make course material available online or to “virtualize” entire lectures. Furthermore, multimedia technology allows universities and colleges to significantly reduce their administrative costs and effort.
MAGIX software offer professional products for video, music, graphic and web editing. This high-quality solution is suitable for beginners wanting to acquire basic multimedia skills as an extra qualification as well as advanced users who want to create professional-quality videos and music.
Examples of use:
- Video production: Teach students how to record, cut and edit video footage, add effects and music and export to DVD.
- Video analysis: Use footage from presentations or role plays as a basis for analysis in your seminars.
- Video tutorials: Enable students to flexibly access course material from anywhere and at any time or reduce your own effort by using e-learning solutions to train graduate assistants.
- Presentations: Surprise your students with exciting presentations and thematic videos.
- Digital audio editing: Teach students how to professionally edit, mix and master CDs/DVDs for commercial duplication.
- Multimedia web design: Design (X)HTML pages and web graphics together with your students. Create Flash™ animations, 3D graphics and embed widgets (no programming knowledge required!).
- Graphic design: Teach your students how to create lossless vector graphics for animations and technical drawings. Enhance your graphics using detailed pixel editing.
- Professional photo editing: Extend your knowledge about digital photography, professional image editing and photo compositions. Teach students how to use tools & effects and prepare image material for printing and online use.
- Job applications: Teach students extensive multimedia skills that will give them a competitive edge in today’s job market.