Innovative support through multimedia at bargain prices!No matter what kind of non-profit goal you’re trying to achieve, multimedia technologies are very effective tools that can assist your efforts along the way and draw the public eye to your organization. Use multimedia to expand your offerings, excite participants and set yourself apart from the rest.
Non-profit institutions* are eligible to purchase MAGIX products at a considerably reduced price. These are all-around solutions which combine all major areas of media production – video, music, graphics and web design. The professional solutions are marked by a high degree of user friendliness and are appropriate for both beginners as well as advanced users.
Examples of use:
- Video basics: Introduce your participants to video editing and post-production using hands-on explanations of the work process.
- TV & PR: Produce and broadcast your own TV programs. Use videos as effective PR for your institution.
- Presentations: Impress your audience with exciting presentations and inspiring videos.
- Sound design: Prepare exciting courses on the topic of sound design and music composition with virtual instruments.
- Web design: Teach the basics of web design and let participants create their own websites (no programming skills necessary!).
- Photo editing: Show the right use of tools & effects and preparation of image materials for use in print and web.
- Job applications: Offer your participants the chance to gain multimedia skills to gain an advantage on the job market.
MAGIX software for non-profit institutions:
* Non-profit organizations with the following goals: Fighting poverty, promoting education, promoting social equality and community welfare, promoting culture, protection of the environment, recognized religious communes.